FALL CAR CARE TIPS
- Preventive maintenance - basic car care helps save from a breakdown or unexpected repair.
- Check HVAC System - proper heating & cooling performance is critiical for safety ex. defrosting.
- Check washer fluid - water will freeze on your windshield. Cold-weather washer fluid will not freeze in colder temperatures.
- Check battery charge - cold temperatures can decrease the battery life.
- Check tire pressure - air pressure decreases 1-2 lbs for every 10 degrees of temperature change.
- Check tire tread - consider winter tires for the winter months of snow and ice.
- Check fluid levels - this can alert of a needed service or potential problem.
ASE has some great tips for end of summer car care maintenance - take a read below